César Orlando Bañuelos, PA-C, CLS, MS
Physician Assistant/Pharmacy Student/Consultant
Cesar O. Bañuelos is our medical consultant to any medical complications patient may present with. Mr. Bañuelos endeavors to offer medical expertise and perspective on the impact a patient's medical condition has on his/her mental health status. Below is a summation of patient's educational endeavors:
- Texas A&M International University, Bachelor of Science, Biology, May 2004, Summa Cum Laude Graduate
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, Master of Science, Biology, December 2006, 4.0 GPA. Research topic dressed drug addiction and its causes.
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Bachelor of Science, Health Science, August 2009
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, August 2009
- The University of Texas at Austin, Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate, Anticipated completion, Spring 2018